Sunday, March 21, 2010

Checking in

Just checking in on my blog- I have been visiting my aunt and uncle for a week and had a great time. We got to talk about the adoption a little- I had to show my aunt where Bulgaria was on her globe!

While I was gone, mom and dad met with the homestudy lady. They talked talked alot about
"attachement" with a child in a orphange. I think I will have to catch up from my mom and dad. The homestudy lady is planning to visit our house next week to meet me- I am kind of excited and a little nervous. Right now just sounds like a whole bunch of paperwork for mom and dad.

Oh my Nana got me a travelers guide to Bulgaria. The pictures look very beautiful. As soon as I start reading it with my mom, I will share what I learn.

Since last blog, I have learned that there are five areas in Bulgaria.

Blog You Later

No comments:

Post a Comment