Monday, March 29, 2010

Homestudy Visit

Today we had the last part of our home study in our house. It was not bad at all. I enjoyed reading the books that she brought for me. She asked me a few easy questions about my personality, what I like to do, and how I feel about the adoption. I showed her around the house- she liked our large bathroom and the bookshelves in my room! She was surprised that I had my own bathroom. And, she liked my blog writing!

We will not see her again until after my brother or sister comes home. Wish it was not so far away. Now mom and dad have to finish a few things for her to complete the homestudy, then they have to get an I800 thing finished, and then the dossier. WOW- cant all the paperwork be done already!

Cant forget my Bulgaria facts.....Since my last post, I learned they have to pay to use the public bathrooms and it takes about 11 hours to fly there.

Blog you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment